For all In-Store pickups we ask that you follow and understand the following rules:
- All In-Store pickups require two business days for processing. This allows our team time to process your order, and transfer your items to the store you wish to pickup at. Your items will not be ready for pickup until two business days after you place your order. The day after you make your order is automatically considered the first business day.
- Sunday is not considered a business day.
- If you chose In-Store Pickup, you cannot change this request. It will not be available for shipment once your order has been transferred to a store.
- You will receive an email once your order is ready for pickup.
- You must have the name and order number when you pick up your items.
- After 10 days if you have not picked up your package, we will ship it to the address you have provided on your account.
- Our return policy remains the same for In-Store Pickups. The day your order is available for pickup in the store starts the time for any return.